Dr. Kelley Linton, Au.D, CCC-A
- Doctor of Audiology Degree, University of Florida
- Master’s Degree, University of Oklahoma Medical Center
- Fellow, American Academy of Audiology
- National Board Certification
- Arkansas State License
- Major in the United States Army Reserve
- Member National Hearing Conservation Association
- Adjunct Professor, University of Arkansas Medical School, Little Rock
- CAOHC Certified Course Director (Council for Accreditation in Occupational Hearing Conservation)
Dr. Kelley Linton is an audiologist with Center for Hearing. She specializes in industrial noise management and hearing safety in compliance with state and federal (OSHA) regulations. Dr. Linton is also a Major in the United States Army where she manages and consults for the DOD hearing conservation program. Her current duties include: managing 3000 DOD employees in a noise hazardous environment; teaching hearing conservation and OSHA/DOD regulations; providing expert witness testimony regarding hearing loss and noise exposure. Dr. Linton is available for consultation, site visit, noise monitoring and/or occupational hearing loss evaluation.
Providing industrial audiometric hearing testing, noise measurement and monitoring, dosimetry, annual hearing test review, custom hearing protection and compliance with OSHA Regulation 29 CFR 1910.95.
Along with full diagnostic hearing evaluations and industrial audiometric testing, we dispense the highest level of hearing instruments including the very latest in digital technology.
In addition, we have the ability to custom-fit ear protection for swimmers, hunters, musicians, laborers and many others who are exposed to loud, potentially dangerous environments.